Thursday, August 19, 2010

Suicide.org

I just wanted to say that I have recently joined the Suicide.org  Forum which is for people who have lost someone to suicide, the survivors. Kevin Caruso is the Founder, Executive Director, Editor-in-Chief
Senior Writer, Forum Administrator. 

I have only been there a very short time and I already feel as if I belong there. Mr. Caruso and his Moderators are amazing, I felt completely at home immediately, they are compassionate and warm and I really feel I have a chance to grow and heal in this beautiful environment.

For anyone suffering the loss of someone you love to suicide... 
Follow This Link....you will find many people just like you, going through the same circumstances. Don't suffer alone, you don't need to, there are people over there that understand. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...